If you haven’t yet booked, make sure you register now for the Visit Wales Industry Roadshows for Welsh businesses as places are now limited.
Come and explore how you can work with Visit Wales on the Year of Discovery in 2019; learn about the latest plans for the 2019 marketing theme and get a flavour of the campaign creative and content calendar for the year.
They’ll also share news of moving towards a greater digital integration of tourism and business facing websites through the new and exciting Wales Digital Gateway project. Come and find out how you can get involved!
The events will start at 9:30 am and finish at approx. 4:00 pm –
- South East Region, 11 September 2018Venue – The Parkway Hotel & Spa,
- South West Region, 13 September 2018Venue – Folly Farm,
- North Region (session A), 20 September 2018Venue – Tre-Ysgawen Hall,
- Mid Region, 21 September 2018Venue – TyGlyn,
- North Region (session B), 25 October 2018 Venue – Tŷ Pawb,
Stay up to date with tourism and skills news
Make sure you stay up to date by following on twitter on @VisitWalesBiz . You can also catch up with news on the Tourism pages of the Welsh Government website and find out more about support for improving skills in tourism here.